Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TV: Futurama - 2nd Season

DVD: 4 Discs
Futurama, Vol. 2

"Co-ed steam rooms. I LOVE the future."
"Uh, Fry, you're in the women's steam room."
"Ahhh. Fu-tur-istic."

Review: Two of the best episodes of this season are "Why Must I be a Crustacean in Love" and "My Problem with Popplers"

"Please let us live. We'll put out milk and cookies for you."
"You DARE bribe Santa. I'm going to shove coal so far up your stocking you'll be coughing up diamonds."

"I like to propose a toast to Edna... of all the slimy, gross crab monsters on this planet, you are apparently the hottest."
"That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard."

"Oh, man. Not being able to use that word is going to be a giant pain in the ass. Hey! I didn't blow up. Ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass."

"Stupid anti-pimping laws!"

"Excellent. This will give me a chance to try out my latest invention - these pressure pills."
"Are you crazy? I can't swallow that!"
"Well, then good news. It's a suppository."

"Well, thanks to the Internet, I'm now bored with sex."

"I am Bender, please insert girder."
"Poor Bender, without his brain he's become all quiet and helpful."

"They're tastier than an unguarded penguin nest. What do you call them?"
"We haven't thought of a name yet."
"They're tasty, right? Let's call them Tasticles."

"I love you. Don't you love me?"
"Well sure. To the extent a man can love a woman."

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: