Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TV: Futurama - 3rd Season

DVD: 4 Discs
Futurama, Vol. 3

"It's like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's throwing up."

Review: The Best Episode of the entire series is "Parasites Lost" from this season.

"No creature would voluntarily make an idiot of itself."
"Obviously, you've never been in love."

"I'm not a robot like you, I don't like having discs crammed into me... unless they're Oreos... and then only in the mouth."

"There's not a Restaurant built that I can't fly. Where to, ladies?"
"Please sir, let's just divide up the check and..."
"Let's see what this Eatery can do. Aaah, she's built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro."

"I can't believe Leela and Amy aren't back from their half-date. I'm going to call the Restaurant."
--- De-de-deep. The number you have dialed has crashed into a planet. Please make a note of it. ---
"Whah! We have to go rescue them!"
"Yeaaah, I don't know."
"BENDER, think of the Senoritas!"
"Vamanos!"

"Where are all the men in your society?"
"Men die out many year ago."
"With all these women around, they were probably nagged to death! Are you with me, fellas?"

"Sorry you struck out, Sausage-Link. If it's any consolation, my life is great. Babes, bucks, I've got it all."

"Yes. We tore the universe a new space hole all right, but it's clenching shut fast. Our only hope to get back to our own time is to go back through it within, oh, say, exactly 24 hours."

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: