Friday, April 06, 2007

TV: Family Guy - 3rd Season

DVD: 3 Discs
Family Guy, Vol. 2 (Season 3)

"What the deuce?"

Review: "Emission Impossible" is my favorite episode of this season along with "To Love and Die in Dixie".

"You're not fat, Chris, you just come from a long line of husky Griffins. Like your great uncle, Jabba the Griffin."

"Does Stewie have a history of violence?"
"Oh no, this is Stewie's first violent act."
"Actually, my first violent act involved that ticking time bomb that I left in your uterus when I left. Happy 50th Birthday, Lois."

"HA! That's so funny I forgot to laugh! Excluding that first 'ha'."

"We'll return with a report on the clitoris: Nature's Rubik's cube."

"Damn it! I want pancakes! God! You people understand every language except English. Yo quiero pancakes. Donnez-moi pancakes. CLICK-CLICK BLOODY-CLICK PANCAKES!"

"HEY GET THE HELL OFF MY... well hello lips, legs, breasts, and ass."

"Peter, you've never done anything creative in your life!"
"That's not true! I wrote "Bonfire of the Vanities"."
"No, you didn't!"
"...You win this round, Lois!"

"Damn you, vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your wretched womb."

3 1/2 out of 4 Stars

No comments: