Friday, April 13, 2007

TV: Felicity - 4th Season

DVD: 6 Discs
Felicity: Season Four

"Sometimes I think I’d follow you anywhere...but I can’t."

Review: This season was much better than Season 3, but it was very dark. It kept going from one depressing storyline to another. Felicity cheating on Ben with Noel, Noel's depression, Elena's wedding being called off, Sean going broke, Ben's father almost dieing and Ben getting Lauren pregnant. Even Ian Gomez's gay character was unhappy this season having separated from his husband. There was no happy or light-hearted episodes right up to the graduation when Felicity barely graduated due to cheating on a paper.

BUT, the last five episodes where Felicity travels back in time were genius. I found myself smiling and laughing and eager to watch the next episode and was sad when the show ended. It went out with a bang.

3 1/2 out of 4 Stars

No comments: