Friday, April 06, 2007

TV: Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005)

DVD: 1 Disc
Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story

"Dad, why are we just sitting here?"
"Just give me a minute, Meg."
"What am I supposed to be learning about dating from..."
"Ahh."
"Oh my God, Dad! You farted! That is so nasty!"
"No! No, no, Meg! Meg, this is cruicial. All right? The sexiest thing a woman can do for a man is learn to love his gas. Love the gas, Meg. Love it! No, Meg! No, No! This is why we're here. This is why we're here. This is why we're here."

Review: This is the Family Guy movie that was made between when the show was cancelled and picked back up. It is very funny, but it is more like three episodes lightly stitched together.

"Shh, quiet. Quiet. You're father's on!"
"You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan... Eh? Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits. Jumpin' around there on stage, half-naked with, with your little outfits. You know? You're up there jumpin' around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So... you know, what am I supposed to do? What do you, what do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're tryin'... Why are you... leapin' around there throwin' those thing all up, um, over there in my face? Huh? What do you want, Lindsay? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT! Well, I'll tell you what you want. You want nothin'. You want nothin'. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone... and, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is just bogus!"
"Oh, he is so right on, women are such teases. That's why I went back to men."

"Oh, God! I feel as invincible as Superman."
-------------------
"Hey there, Wonder Woman. Flying your invisible plane, I see."
"Boy, this is awkward. I'm, uh, actually in the lavatory of the invisible plane."
"Oh. You mean, right now, you're..."
"Yeah." [Flush]
"So, I couldn't help but notice. You didn't wash your hands in the invisible sink."

"Hey Glenn. How's the arthritis?"
"Ah, not bad. 'Course, since you walked in I'm feeling a little stiff. Giggedy-gigg... Ooh, I just pooped myself a little."
"Oh, thaaaaat's naaaaasty."

4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: