Friday, April 13, 2007

TV: Friends - 2nd Season

DVD: 4 Discs
Friends: The Complete Second Season

"Hey, if we were in prison, you would be like my bitches!"

"So, does it do anything, you know, special?"
"Why yes, Ross. Pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia."
"You know, in some cultures, having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility. You get the best huts, and women dance naked around you."
"Are any of these cultures, perchance, in the Tri-State area?"

Review: It was a good sign for Friends that the second season was as good as the first and didn't suffer a sophmore slump. It was fun to have the season start off with the reverse situation of Rachel pining after Ross who has a new girlfriend.

"So I figured it out. Why Scott doesn't want to sleep with me. It's because I'm not sexy enough."
"Oh, Phoebe, that's crazy. When I first met you, you know what I said to Chandler?"
"No."
"I said, 'Excellent butt, great rack.'"
"Really? That's so sweet... I am officially offended, but that's so sweet."

"Hey Rachel, would you sleep with somebody to get a great job?"
"I don't know. Who would I have to sleep with?"
"Me."
"Why would I have to sleep with you?"
"It's my game. Do you want the job or not?"

"How's Monica?"
"She's calmed down a bit. I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling."
"How's the hair?"
"I'm not gonna lie to you. It doesn't look good."
"Can we see her?"
"No, your hair looks too good. I think it would only upset her."
"Oh."
"Ross, you can go on in."

"This is kinda out of the blue, isn't it?"
"No, no, no. This isn't out of the blue. This is smack dab in the middle of the blue."

"Why can't we use the same toothbrush, but we can use the same soap?"
"Because soap is soap. It's self-cleaning."
"All right, well next time you take a shower think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash."

"Pheobe, how could you do this to me? The tattoo was all your idea."
"I know! I know! I was gonna get it, but then he came in with this needle. Did you know they do this with needles?"
"Really? you don't say? Because MINE was licked on by KITTENS!"

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: