Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Film: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (1985)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

"Good morning, Pee Wee."
"Good morning, Mr. Breakfast! "
"Can I have some Mr. T cereal?"
"OK!"
"I pity the foo' that don't eat Mr. T cereal!"

Review: This is a very unique movie with a quirky sense of humor, but I dug it. One of my favorite scenes is Pee-Wee's encounter with Large Marge.

"On this very night, ten years ago, along this very stretch of road in a dense fog just like this. I saw the worst accident I ever seen. There was this sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building... And when they pulled the driver's body from the twisted, burning wreck. It looked like this..."
"Aaaaaahh!"
"Yes, Sir, the worst accident I ever seen."

3 out of 4 Stars

No comments: