Thursday, April 05, 2007

Film: Private School (1983)

DVD: Anamorphic
Private School

"That is the finest example of bareback riding I've ever seen."

Review: This is a classic T&A movie of the 80's. Normally, I would never think some one's beauty could outshine Phoebe Cates in the same movie, but Betsy Russell pulls it off as her character's rival. The story is pretty cheesy-bad but in a funny way and the film is filled with great use of 80's music.

"I have to warn you, I like a lot of, whatchamacallit, foreplay."
"Is that enough?"
"I guess so."

"Okay, read me the current spread."
"Let's see... All right. The odds against you getting her into the dorm are 2-to-1. Now, if you do get her there, the odds against you getting any of her clothes off are 4-to-1. It's 7-to-1 against you getting her top off."
"Piece of cake, Roy, piece of cake."

3 out of 4 Stars

No comments: