Friday, April 13, 2007

TV: Friends - 4th Season

DVD: 4 Discs
Friends: The Complete Fourth Season

"I was so nervous about that letter. But the way you owned up to everything, it just showed me how much you've grown. You know?"
"I suppose."
"You have, Ross. You should give yourself credit. My mom never thought this would work out. She was all, 'Once a cheater, always a cheater.'"
"Uh-huh."
"I just wish we hadn't lost those four months. But if time is what you needed to gain a little perspective..."
"WE WERE ON A BREAK!"

Review: This was another great season of Friends that ended with Chandler and Monica hooking up in London for Ross' marriage to Emily. Chandler falling in love with Joey's girlfriend was a great story arc as well as the apartment switch.

"Oh, she's pretty. Pretty, pretty girl. She's pretty."
"Just go up to her and ask her out."
"Nuh-uh."
"What's the worst thing that could happen?"
"I could die... All right, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go get shot down. Any advise?"
"Just be yourself... but not too much."

"How did you get a girl like that?"
"I've seen her at work, but I always figured... Bhhhh. But I made her dinner. We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow."
"Maybe she and her friends are having a contest to see who could bring home the biggest geek."
"Fine by me. Hope she wins."

"I kissed Kathy."
"Oh God! Are you serious? Does Joey know?"
"No. Is there any way, any way you think he will understand this?"
"You obviously haven't screwed over allot of your friends... Which we all appreciate."

"Every week the TV Guide comes to Chandler and Joey's Apartment. What name appears on the address label?"
"CHANDLER GETS IT! IT'S CHANDLER BING!"
"NO!"
"I'm afraid the TV Guide comes to Chanandler Bong."
"I knew that! Rachel, use your head!"
"Actually, it's Ms. Chanandler Bong."

"We were just talking about me not going to Ross' wedding. It just might be too hard, given the history and all that."
"Wow, this reminds me of the time when I was living on the street and this guy offered to buy me food if I slept with him."
"How is this like that?"
"Well, let's see. It's not, really. Because, you see, that was an actual problem and yours is just a bunch of high school crap that nobody really gives... you know!"
"I'm sorry... I guess I just thought..."
"All right, HERE comes the water works."

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: