Monday, January 22, 2007

Film: Falling Down (1993)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9 - Double Sided
Falling Down

"I never liked you. You know why? You don't curse. I don't trust a man who doesn't curse. Not a "fuck" or a "shit" in all these years. Real men curse."

Review: This is a great story of a man cracking under the pressure, a white-collar vigilante. At first you start to sympathise with him, but as the cracks get wider you see that he might have deeper problems than just the wrongs of society. Robert Duvall does a great job as the detective trying to track him down. This is Joel Schumacher's only other great movie besides "The Lost Boys"

"You think I'm a thief? You see, I'm not the thief. I'm not the one charging 85 cents for a STINKING SODA. You're the thief. I'm just standing up for my rights as a consumer."

3 out of 4 Stars

No comments: