Friday, January 12, 2007

Film: City Slickers (1991)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
City Slickers

"Oh, come on. Are you telling me you wouldn't like to fuck her brains out?"
"You know, that's such a lovely image -- "fuck her brains out." It ranks right up there with that other classic: "bang the shit out of her."

Review: I rank this movie as one of Billie Crystal's best. It has great laughs mixed with intelligent dialogue on life's happiness and disappointments.

"Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them dogies rollin', man my ass is swollen, Rawhide! Round em up, ride em in, get em up, get em dressed, comb their hair, brush their teeth, Rawhide! Tie me down, tell me lies, pull my hair, slap my thighs - with a big wet strap of, Rawhide!"

"When you three first got here, you were as worthless as hen shit on a pump handle."

3 1/2 out of 4 Stars

No comments: