Friday, January 12, 2007

Film: Clear and Present Danger (1994)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Clear and Present Danger (Special Collector's Edition)

"I'm here to rent the Huey."
"We don't rent it anymore, but it is for sale."
"How much?"
"Two million dollars."
"Uh, my pilot and I will have to take it for a test drive."
"Of course, you just have to leave a deposit."
"How much is that?"
"Two million dollars."

Review: This is the second best Jack Ryan movie after "Hunt for Red October". Harrison Ford does a good job as an honest man in the US government who has to repair the wrong doings of his superiors.

"How dare you come in here and lecture me!"
"How dare YOU, sir!"
"How dare you come into this office and bark at me like some little junkyard dog? I am the President of the United States!"

3 1/2 out of 4 Stars

No comments: