Monday, January 08, 2007

Film: Before Sunrise (1995)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9 - Double Sided
Before Sunrise

"I know happy couples... but I think they lie to each other!"

Review: My favorite love-story movie ever. I have seen it at least ten times and it still draws me in completely.

Favorite Scene: The listening booth at the Vienna record store.

"No, then it sounds like a male fantasy. Meet a French girl on the train, fuck her, and never see her again. And have this great story to tell. I don't want to be a great story. I don't want this great evening to just have been for that. Ok?"

"You don't want to see me again?"
"No, of course I do. If somebody gave me the choice right now of to never see you again or to marry you... I would marry you... and maybe that's a lot of romantic bullshit but people have gotten married for a lot less."

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: