Monday, January 08, 2007

Film: Army of Darkness (1993)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Army of Darkness (Boomstick Edition)

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

"Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?"
"Nope. Just me baby... Just me."

Review: This is a cult movie favorite of mine and a lot of other people. I saw this movie three times in the theaters when it came out. It is my favorite of the Evil Dead series and I actually prefer the U.S. Theatrical version with the ending in the S-Smart.

"Listen up you primitive apes! See this? THIS is my BOOM STICK! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?"

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: