Friday, January 12, 2007

Film: Christmas Vacation (1989)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Special Edition)

"You surprised to see us, Clark?"
"Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."

Review: This is the best of the "National Lampoon's Vacation" movies in my opinion and also a great Christmas movie. Chevy Chase is at the top of his game in this movie.

"Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour."

"Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - brousing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?"
"You have your coat on."
"Yes, oh do I? Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?"

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: