Monday, January 29, 2007

Film: Forrest Gump (1994)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Forrest Gump (Two-Disc Special Collector's Edition)

"Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?"
"To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!"
"God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump."

Review: People now complain that this movie won best picture instead of "Pulp Fiction" but I have no regrets about it. They are both great movie for completely different reasons.

"There was Dallas, from Phoenix; Cleveland - he was from Detroit; and Tex... well, I don't remember where Tex come from."

"Do you think I could fly off this bridge, Forrest?"
"What do you mean , Jenny?"
"Nothing."

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: