Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Film: Vacation (1983)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
National Lampoon's Vacation (20th Anniversary Special Edition)

"I'm not sure of his exact height and weight. All I know is that the man was a saint with children and a genius with food additives and he was... CLARK!"

Review: A great movie with Chevy Chase in the best role of his life as Clark Griswald.

"I'm going steady, and I French kiss."
"So? Everybody does that."
"Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it."

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and YOU WANT TO BAIL OUT. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fucking fun, we'll need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes!"

3 1/2 out of 4 Stars

No comments: