Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Film: Swingers (1996)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Swingers

"Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?"

Review: This is probably the best movie out there that deals with how guys talk to each other. Just switch out the slang and it works for any time period. There is probably something for any guy to relate to who has ever hit the club scene.

Favorite Scene: Leaving a message on the answering machine.

"How about if I wait six weeks to call. I could tell her I found her number while I was cleaning out my wallet, I can't remember where we met. I'll ask her what she looks like and then I'll ask her if we fucked. How about that? Would that be money?"

"You're so money and you don't even know it!"

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: