Thursday, May 31, 2007

Film: Weird Science (1985)

DVD: Anamorphic
Weird Science (High School Reunion Collection)

"We gotta make her as real as possible, Wyatt. I want her to live. I want her to breathe. I want her to aerobicize."

Review: This is a movie that took me three times to see it all because my parent's or my friend's parents would turn it off at the shower scene. ARRGH! This only made me more eager to see this film all the way through and it didn't disappoint. The movie was hilarious with Chet stealing all the scenes he was in.

"How 'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?"

"Lady, I wanna get to the bottom of this. ASAFP."
"Oh, so do I."
"But first I'd like to... butter your muffin."
"Why do you have to be such a wanker?"
"Because I get off on it!"

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: