Monday, May 21, 2007

Film: Tommy Boy (1995)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Tommy Boy

[Singing]"Fat guy in a little coat. Fat guy in a little coat."

Review: This is Chris Farley's best movie with "Beverly Hills Ninja" a distant second. David Spade is also at his top game as Tommy's sarcastic co-worker. I am always a sucker for fun road trip movies.

"My whole life sucks. I don't know where I'm going, what I'm doing. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my ass kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel INTO A GODDAMNED BRIDGE EMBUNKMENT."

"Let's say I go into some guys office and let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. Oh , my pretty little pet, I love you. So I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it, hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, your naughty. Then I take my naughty pet and I go RAAARH!"
"Uuuuuuh. I killed it. I killed my sale. That's when I blow it. That's when people like us gotta forge ahead, Helen, am I right?"

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: