Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Film: The Wedding Singer (1998)

DVD: Anamorphic - Double Sided
The Wedding Singer - Totally Awesome Edition

"Hey, buddy, I'm not paying you to share your thoughts on life. I'm paying you to sing."
"Well, I have a microphone, and you don't, so you will listen to EVERY DAMN WORD I HAVE TO SAY!"

Review: This is the only Adam Sandler movie that I love. It is a great spoof of the 80's and it has some great songs. Drew Barrymore is totally cute in this movie and I think she is the reason that Adam Sandler was so good in this movie.

"You know, you should write a song about this. You could call it 'I got hit in the nose for sticking my face in other people's business'."
"Sounds like a country song!"

3 out of 4 Stars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vara che brutto che te si
porseo