Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Film: The Naked Gun 33 1/3 (1994)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
The Naked Gun 33 1/3 - The Final Insult

"We shot a lot of people together. It's been great. But today I retire, so if I do any shooting now, it'll have to be within the confines of my own home. Hopefully, an intruder and not an in-law, like at my bachelor party."

Review: This sequel is not as good as the classic first movie, but it is better than the second. Frank Drebin comes back out of retirement to stop a bomb attack at the Oscars.

"Uh Raquel, just a second, I just had a thought. This show is being seen all over the world. I was thinking, if we could all just send good thoughts, transmit them through these cameras here, to the elected leader of China, Wing wa woo tong, so that they might finally be nice. Thank you."

3 out of 4 Stars

No comments: