Thursday, May 03, 2007

Film: Spider-Man 2 (2004)

DVD: Anamorphic
Spider-Man 2 (Widescreen Special Edition)

"Sorry doesn't pay the rent. And don't try to sneak pass me. I have ears like a cat and eyes like a rodent."

Review: This is the best super-hero movie ever made and I am not just saying it because Spider-Man was my favorite comic book hero. The hero and the villain are both great and don't over shadow the other's performance. The special effects were also much more polished than in the first Spider-Man movie.

"Crazy scientist turns himself into some kind of monster. Four mechanical arms welded right onto his body. Heh... Guy named Otto Octavius winds up with eight limbs. What are the odds?"

"Cool Spidey outfit."
"Thanks."
"Where did you get it?"
"I made it."
"Looks uncomfortable..."
"Yeah, it's kind of itchy... and it rides up in the crotch a little bit, too."

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: