Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Film: Liar Liar (1997)

DVD: Anamorphic
Liar Liar (Collector's Edition)

"You know what I am going to do about this?"
"What?"
"Nothing! Because if I take it to small claims court, it will just drain 8 hours out of my life and you probably won't show up and even if I got the judgment, you'd just stiff me anyway; so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and TAKE IT UP THE TAILPIPE!"

Review: This movie is one of Jim Carrey's funniest movies after Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber. While the movie can get a little sappy at times, it way than makes up for it by all the hilarious situations Jim's character gets into due to his inability to lie.

"Everyone's been so nice to me."
"Well thats cause you've got big jugs. I... I mean your boobs are huge. I mean, I want to squeeze them. I...I... Ma-Ma."

3 1/2 out of 4 Stars

No comments: