Monday, February 12, 2007

Film: Innerspace (1987)

DVD: Anamorphic
Innerspace

"Well, Jack, good news. I think we can rule out demonic posession among your ailments."
"But, the little voice from inside was talking to me."
"See, that's just it. Demons talk THROUGH you - not TO you."

Review: This is a fun science-fiction comedy. Dennis Quaid is great as the test-pilot who is shrunk down in a science experiment and accidently injected into the wrong man. Meg Ryan is at the peak of her cuteness in this movie as she helps Martin Short's character locate a missing computer chip to rescue her ex-boyfriend.

"Hey! What are you doing?"
"Just-just quiet for a minute! Shush! I-I need to think."
"EXCUSE ME, Jack! You heard the man! My oxygen's running out! Look, if you don't help me, you're going to end up with this microscopic pod floating around your insides with this teeny-tiny human skeleton at the helm."

3 out of 4 Stars

No comments: