Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Film: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Widescreen Edition)

"Do you know how much damage this bulldozer would sustain if I just let it roll over you?"
"How much?"
"None at all."

Review: I was amazed about how well they were able to translate this hilarious book into a movie. Normally, I am very disappointed after seeing a movie based on a book I have read. The movie isn't perfect, but I am hoping that a sequel is made.

"According to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the best drink in the known universe is the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. It has the effect of having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon... wrapped around a large gold brick."

"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

3 1/2 out of 4 Stars

No comments: