Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Film: Lethal Weapon 2 (1989)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Lethal Weapon 2 (Director's Cut)

"Whoa, you got me quakin' in my boots, but I'm still gonna bring you down."
"My dear officer, you could not even give me a parking ticket!"

Review: This is one of the few movies where I like the sequel better than the original. This is a great cop-buddy movie and Joe Pesci is so great as the money launderer that they are protecting. The scene where Murtaugh is stuck on the toilet is one of my favorite scenes. The movie is also great because the villians are so good.

"They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fucked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets fucked? Ol' Leo Getz!"

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: