Thursday, February 01, 2007

Film: The Goonies (1985)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
The Goonies

“Heey youuu guuuuys!”

Review: This is a fun adventure movie for kids that is fun for adults. They don't make movies like this anymore it seems. It has a great nostalgic factor for me but also it has aged very little and still holds up great.

"I should have let him look at my body. Don't I have a beautiful body? DON'T I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BODY?"
"You have a great body."

"Tell us everything!"
"Everything?"
"Everything!"
"[crying] OK! I'll talk! - In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. - In fourth grade, I stole my Uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. - In fifth grade, I knocked my sister, Edie, down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog..."
"I'm beginning to like this kid, Ma!"

"Goonies never say die!"

3 out of 4 Stars

No comments: