Saturday, September 13, 2008

Film: Up in Smoke (1978)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke (High-Larious Edition)

"Hey, how am I driving, man?"
"I think we're parked."

Review: I cried myself laughing the first time I saw this movie. It is a good stoner movie without much of a plot, just sequences. The first thirty minutes are the best.

"Man, what is in this shit, man?"
"Mostly Maui Waui, man, but it's got some Labrador in it."
"What's Labrador?"
"It's dog shit."
"What?"
"Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man."
"Yeah?"
"I had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?"
"You mean we're smokin' dog shit, man?"
"Get's ya high, don't it?"

3 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: