Friday, August 10, 2007

TV: Northern Exposure - 3rd Season

DVD: 3 Discs
Northern Exposure - The Complete Third Season

"Oh, yeah, the great question: What do women want?"
"I don't know. Do you?"
"Same things we do, only in prettier colors."

Review: This is a great season. Also the season where I first discovered the greatness of this show when it was first airing on Network Television. "It Happened in Juneau" was the episode that hooked me. Adam is a great character and I loved his multiple appearances this season.

"How could you not sleep with me?!"

"It's not the thing you fling, it's the fling itself."

"She says the sex is dynamite."
"That's nice."
"One of three legs that holds up love's stool. Sex, liking his brain, then kind of accepting who he is, because you're never gonna change him anyway."

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: