Sunday, October 29, 2017

TV: American Dad! - Volume 08 (2011-2012)

DVD - 3 Discs


Review: Another great season!

Quotes:
"Oh, man. Classic 'American Dad'."

"Steve, we said we were gonna be good this year. We're co-presidents of the Good Boy Club. Did that kiss oath mean nothing?"

"Nice girls don't kiss on the first date, Steve. Your mom wouldn't kiss me until our third date. It made the sex on the first two dates very impersonal."

"Steve's at the age where he doesn't care about going to a ballgame with his dad. All he's interested in is girls. He doesn't want ballgames, he just wants to ball dames. Huh? Huh?"

"Class, this is Phyllis. She just moved here from Hoboken. I'd like you all to give her a warm welcome. Now, I'm not referring to the sexual position, the warm welcome of which I am the inventor. The basic nature of the move is... Oh, never mind. Y'all ain't long enough."

"You're really gonna kill five people over $20?"
"Are you really asking that to the guy who just last week killed six people over $19?"

"You're a complicated man, Smith. I would love to do mushrooms with you."

"I think I'm going to ask her out."
"You? You're a three-foot-tall, gray, disgusting piece of shit! Scarlett's an angel. You're a pig. She would never go for you."
"Listen, you, that hurts. I like to think of myself as a pretty strong person, but you... you cracked it."

"Welco... welcome home, space lothario. You might have slept with Scarlett, but I'm wearing your robe. Ha!"
"Hey, that's my pooping robe. I can tell by all the poop on the edges."

"That punch. That punch right there. That's the punch where everything went black and I was finally able to achieve orgasm."

"I have grandchildren? Oh, my God, I can't believe it! I thought my only chance was if Steve got raped by a confused lesbian."

"Steve, I just did a big Trader Joe's run. Pour yourself some unsweetened cherry juice. Maybe have it with some sunflower paste on a flax crisp. There's also a scallop shu mai that tastes like nothing and a mushroom flatbread pizza that smells like nut sack."

"Oh. Dr. Vadgers says my lab work requires more information. He needs to see my boobs popping out of a cheerleading outfit... I know what you're thinking. What is the boob test going to tell him that the butthole test didn't? He's just being super careful."

"You think this fake detective agency with real cases in a pretend office in your father's garage is a joke?"

"So do you like music?"
"Do I like music? No, no, I'm the one person on Earth who doesn't like music."

"Hey Bones, look at this bone."
"I know, but did you see this bone?"
"Where'd you find that bone?"
"Same place you got your bone. It was just sitting here next to this bone."
"Dr. Brennan? Bone call. They said it was important. Something about a bone?"

"Stan, I know you're upset."
"Upset?! I'm just now finding out my daughter might not even be mine. I can't believe it. I mean, I changed her diapers, I fed her, I clothed her, I got her braces, I sent her to college. Holy shit, that guy owes me so much money."

"Damn, I look good in this! Tilda Swinton good."

"Now son, these Mexican callgirls have seen thousands of men. So when they tell you you're the best they've ever had, it's quite a compliment."

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: