Sunday, March 04, 2018

Film: Sex Drive (2008)

Blu-Ray


Review: A pretty good road trip movie about a high school virgin who borrows his brother's hot rod to visit a babe he chats with on the internet. Along for the ride are his two best friends, Lance, his more experienced and confidant buddy and Felicia, his childhood friend with who he has a secret crush. James Marsden is the highlight of the movie as the tormenting older brother.

Quotes:
"Hey babe, you wanna party?"
"I'm at a party."
"You wanna make out with us?"

"Where do you guys get the confidence to, like, hit on every girl you see?"
"Cause we're the shit."

"Ian, you're 18 and you've never had a girlfriend. That's how people wind up getting gay, you know?"
"I don't think that's really how it happens."
"Tell me how it happens expert, ya cock expert, ya cockspert. Hey, what do you like better the shaft or the balls?
"That's gross."
"You like em both don't you. It's like, sometimes Tuesday you want the big, old, shiny-ass cock. Wednesdays and Thursdays you're onto the balls."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"You can't choose can you? Thats a tough one. You love it. You're obsessed with it."
"No, you are, your talking about it."

"Oh, fuck. I know you didn't take my car again. 'Cause you're a big giant pussy. That's right. I'm gonna lift up this door, and my big, fucking glorious bitchy Judge is gonna be sitting right there gleaming at me."

"You can punch my friend here, but just once."
"Wait what? Come on man!"
"Dude, you slept with his girlfriend!"
"But..."
"AND he drove all this way."
"...All right."

"I miss sarcasm. It's mostly lost on my people. And gambling.... went to Vegas once.... And buttfucking."

3 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: