Monday, June 27, 2016

Film: The Hangover (2009)

Blu Ray


Review: A hilarious Bachelor Party movie where three friends wake up the next morning in a trashed hotel room and the Bachelor is missing. With few clues, they have to retrace their drunken steps through Las Vegas as they try to track down their missing friend before his wedding the next day.

Quotes:
"To a night the four of us will never forget!"

"Did you have to park so close?"
"Yeah, what's wrong?"
"I shouldn't be here."
"Why is that, Alan?"
"I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese."

"Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice."

"We're in a stolen cop car with what is sure to be a missing child in the back. What part of this is cool?"
"I think the cop car part's pretty cool."

"Guys. Guys. What about the tiger? What if he got out?"
"Oh, fuck! I keep forgetting about the goddamn tiger! How the fuck did he get in there?"

"You know, everyone says Mike Tyson is such a bad ass, but I think he's kind of a sweetheart."
"I think he's mean."

"I'll tell you another thing - 6 to 1 odds our car is beat to shit."
"Come on Stu.
"No seriously how much you want to bet it's fucked up beyond all recognition?"

"I don't think you should be doing too much gambling tonight, Alan."
"Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It's not gambling when you know you're gonna win. Counting cards is a foolproof system."
"It's also illegal."
"It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane."
"I'm pretty sure that's illegal too."
"Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot, Bin Laden."

"We look at these pictures together, OK? One time. And then we delete the evidence."
"I say we delete it right now."
"Are you nuts? I want to find out how I went to the hospital. Is that in there?"
"Yeah it's in there!"
"Guys, one time. Deal?"
"Deal!"

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: