Thursday, September 27, 2012

Film: Shrek 2 (2004)

Blu-Ray


Review: This is my least favorite of the four Shrek films. I think it is because it has the weakest villain and Shrek is depressed for most of the film which is a bit of a downer. Puss in Boots is a great addition but he is better in the later films.

Quotes:
"Pray for mercy from Puss... in Boots."

"I'm sorry, the position of annoying talking animal has already been filled."

"Oh, Shrek. Don't worry. Things just seem bad because it's dark and rainy and Fiona's father hired a sleazy hitman to whack you."

"I mean, how good looking could this Prince Charming guy be anyway?
"Are you kiddin'? He's gorgeous! His face looks like it was carved by angels."
"Hmmm... he sounds dreamy."

"Donkey, you're a..."
"A stallion, baby! I can whinny... I can count... Look at me, Shrek! I'm trotting!"

"What about my Miranda rights? You're supposed to say, "You have the right to remain silent." Nobody said I have the right to remain silent!"
"Donkey, you HAVE the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity."

"Yep, that's catnip..."
"Um... that's... not mine..."

3 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: