Monday, June 04, 2012

TV: Family Guy - Volume 4 (2005-2006)

DVD: 3 Discs


Review: Another great season! So many classic scenes!

Quotes:
"You like eating red carpet, tough guy?"
"Yes!"
"Say you like eating red carpet!"
"I like eating red carpet."
"Giggity."

"I cook like Betty Crocker... and I look like Donna Reed...
There's plastic on the furniture... to keep it nice and clean...
In the Pine Sol scented air, somewhere that's green...
Between our frozen dinners... and our bedtime, nine fifteen...
we snuggle watching Lucy... on our big, enormous, twelve inch screen...
Oh, his December Bride, Chris Griffin, he knows best...
The kids play Howdy Doody... as the sun sets in the West...
A picture out of Better Home and Gardens Magazine...
Someday I know...
we too will go.............
somewhere that's greeeeeeeeeen."
"Are you dead?"

"Oh, no. I didn't catch the ball in the cup. Oh, wait a minute. It's okay because the ball is on a string and attached to the cup."

"All right, listen up, everybody. I have something to tell you. I'm not quite sure how to say this... I'm fat. Let me give you a minute to absorb that. That's the way it is. It's nobody's fault... MEG!"

"And now back to Jaws V: Fire Island."
"You think we should be this far out?"
"Stop worrying, Mark. We'll be fine."
"Hey, I'm gonna eat you all. I'm gonna eat that hairy leg. I'm gonna eat that one too. Oh, I can see right up them shorts. I got a whole bunch of rows of teeth to chew you with. Dunna, dunna, dunna. Oh, wait a minute. I did have a chubby kid on a raft earlier today. It's okay, though. I've been swimming a lot lately. Mm, yummy. Mmmmm."

"I'll talk to him, Lois, but you know when my father wants something, it's like sex with Kobe Bryant. You can kick and scream all you want, but it's... it's gonna happen."

"Jesus was a miracle worker, of sorts. Um, he would travel from place to place, putting things right that once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap would be the leap home."
"What do you think you're doing with my wife?"
"Oh, boy!"

"Hey, how's it going?"
"Good."
"Ah, those are huge. Those are huge boobs. And you know what's nice? That you don't have that blue vein up there that some of the bigger ones get... What?! I said you don't have that!"

"All right, Peter. You made it to the bonus round. Congratulations."
"Thanks, Regis."
"Okay, the category is 'Actor and Show'. So we need five consonants and a vowel."
"Uh, okay, Um... Z, 4, Q... another Q. Uh... a third Q. And the Batman symbol."
"Okay, no help there. Fifteen seconds. If you want to take a shot at it, talk it out."
"Is it Alex Karras in Webster?"
"I don't' believe it."
"Oh, my God! I just took a shot in the dark! Holy crap!"

"Hey. Hey, Brian. He's knocking on the back door. What should I do?"
"What?"
"He's knocking on the back door. Should I let him in? I'm scared!"
"Well, you two are busy being nude. So, we'll just head out and... let you be nude."
"Who were those two guys?"
"I don't know."

"Listen, Me. Pewterschmidt. You're a business man. I'm a business man and I've got a proposal that I guarantee you can't refuse. See, I wrote this erotica book and I was hoping for seven billion to publish it."
"How about I loan you five dollars? It's at the bottom of this jar of barbed wire and salt."
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Why do you keep these two things together?"

4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: