Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TV: Scrubs - 3rd Season

DVD: 3 Discs
Scrubs - The Complete Third Season

"I cannot figure out what's wrong with Mrs. Farr. I gotta go ask Cox."
"Why wouldn't you ask me?"
"Because you're a surgeon. You just cut people up. You don't actually know anything."
"Oh, yeah."

Review: Another good year that builds to Turk and Carla's wedding at the end. J.D. spends the season pining after Elliot who is finally in a serious, but long-distance relationship with a marine biologist. It is not as clever as the first two years, but has not gotten too repetitive like the later seasons.

"I'm just going to show Sean that he will always come first."
"Gosh, I hate to interrupt this one-gal pep rally, Barbie, but I give this guy two weeks, three if you are just terrific in the sack."
"Well, then, it's three. Uh... I mean, you're wrong."

"I miss Sean. This long-distance thing is killing me."
"Well, are you having phone sex?"
"Uh... Gross. Have you and Turk ever done it?"
"Last year when he went home for the holidays I gave him a call. You'd be surprised how Turk's 11-year-old nephew sounds like him, and how worldly he is."

"Thank God! We just dodged a bullet because I am nowhere near ready to perform this type of procedure solo. I would have been terrified, you guys would have sensed it and it would've been a horrible experience for all of us."
"Dr. DiStefano is stuck in surgery. It's all on you, Dr. Turk."
"Piece of cake. Who's with me? Come on!!!"

"So did you break up with her?"
"I was going to last night but I looked into her eyes and I realized how rare it is to meet someone who's willing to have sex with me."

"Shower shorts?"
"For the man who has nothing to hide, but still wants to."

"I guess I could go home, but there's plenty of important stuff I need to to do around here. Hey Laverne, what would you give me if I get this jelly bean into your cleavage?"
"A concussion."

"Mr. Corman, you're not even feeling bad. You don't need this scan. If it would make you happy, we could do the same thing we've done the last 50 times you've been here. Take your temperature and blood and give you a rectal. Your basic Ah, Ow, Oooo!"

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: