Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TV: Scrubs - 2nd Season

DVD: 2 Discs
Scrubs - The Complete Second Season

"Good job, D.J."
"You know, it's J.D., okay? At least I remember the names of all my sexual partners."
"Well, I'm sure that girl from high school and your bunk mate from Camp Morning Wood are both extremely grateful."
"Camp Meadow Wood."

Review: The second season of Scrubs continued strongly as it followed the Doctors becoming Residents in the hospital. This year concentrated more on the relationships of the characters. Amy Smart was great as the T.C.W.

"I owe you one. I'm helping you out."
"This isn't like being a janitor. It's not something everybody can do."
"Oh, so you can do my stuff, but I can't do yours? Okay, hotshot, what would you use to get a coffee stain up off a tiled floor?"
"I don't know. The rough side of a sponge?"
"Damn it."

"So we're even, right?"
"Even? I told a nurse you switched her shift. You babbled all my crazy to the person I plan on spending the rest of my life with."
"I could spend the rest of my life with Lauren, or at least with her tushie. I just want to wash it. Is that weird?"

"Sharp coat, sport."
"Shocker, Big Bob! You care more about appearances than..."
"Better finish that thought quickly, Perry. I'm not breaking my gait."
"...just saying, substance, style, what's important, coat, not..."
"Ha, ha. Too slow."

"T-dog, settle a medical debate for us. I think Elliot's got a modest rack at best. But my favorite attending here says that when he was tuning in Tokyo the other night, the reception was excellent."
"Guys, Elliot's a friend of mine, so I don't want to talk about that. Okay?"
"So, Dr. Turk, how is your back?"
"My back's as swollen as Elliot's big-ass breasts, Sir."

"Look, I don't have time right now to be the 100-watt bulb for your annoying little moth, so if you could just fly away, that'd be great. Just fly away."

"You know what we could do? We could have sex again. I'm throwing it out there."
"Bite me."
"Oh, come on, I'm sorry. I was kidding. It's a joke."
"No, I mean it. Like you did last night. Come bite me."

"Awww, damn! I missed the annual sleepover, didn't I? That wonderful time of year when you two crazy kids throw caution to the wind and make sweet, elbowy love to each other. Don't be shy. You can tell Uncle Coxy about the naught-ay."

"You know, sir, Dr. Townsend was telling me you have some great old stories about the hospital. I'd love to hear one sometime."
"Well, what the hell. Back in '68... I don't like you. The end."
"He tells that one a lot."

"I don't know that many straight guys that wear cologne."
"I'm down to one spritz."

4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: