Monday, November 19, 2007

TV: The Simpsons - 7th Season

DVD: 4 Discs
The Simpsons - The Complete Seventh Season

"My eyes! The goggles do nothing!!"

Review: The Simpsons are still going strong this season with "King Size Homer" my favorite of this set.

"I'm not cut out to be a star."
"But Milhouse, being a star is every patriotic American's dream."

"How ironic. My crusade against television has come to an end so formulaic, it could have spewed from the Powerbook of the laziest, Hollywood hack."

"I can't take this anymore, I want my soul and I want it NOW."
"Bart, you didn't finish your spaghetti and Moe balls. 'Silence you fool, it could be ours...' RUN BOY, RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.... BOY!"

"Wait, wait, wait a minute. Lisa, honey. Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again. What about Bacon?"
"No."
"Ham?"
"No!"
"Porkchops?"
"DAD, those all come from the same animal."
"Ho-Ha-Ha. Ya right, Lisa. A wonderful, Maaagical animal. Hee-Hee-Hee!"

"I pity those poor suckers on the freeway. Gas, Brake, Honk! Gas, Brake, Honk! Honk, Honk, Punch! Gas, Gas, Gas!"

[Moe hooked up to a Lie Detector]
"Do you hold a grudge against Montgomery Burns?"
"No." - BUZZ
"All right, maybe I did. But I didn't shoot him." - DING
"Checks out. Okay, sir. You're free to go."
"Good, 'cause I got a hot date tonight." - BUZZ
"A date." - BUZZ
"Dinner with friends." - BUZZ
"Dinner alone." - BUZZ
"Watching TV alone." - BUZZ
"All right! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the ladies in the Victoria's Secret catalog." - BUZZ
"Sears catalog." - DING
"Now would you unhook this already, please? I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment." - BUZZ

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: