Monday, November 19, 2007

TV: The Simpsons - 4th Season

DVD: 4 Discs
The Simpsons - The Complete Fourth Season

"I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to hell?"

Review: This season might be the peak of all the seasons with too many amazing episodes too mention. "Homer the Heretic" where Homer decides to stay home form church is so well done. "Mr. Plow" is hilarious, I cried laughing when the billy goat fell down the mountain. "Last Exit to Springfield" has some of the most quotable lines of all the episodes.

"Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems."

"Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike, you just go in every day and do it really half-assed - that's the American way."

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: