Sunday, July 26, 2009

Film: Jurassic Park III (2001)

DVD: Anamorphic
Jurassic Park III (Widescreen Collector's Edition)

"So... what do we do?"
"We search for your son... in the direction that they're going."
"Excellent, excellent..."

Review: This is an great sequel, much better than the contrived 2nd movie. It has a logical and fast paced storyline with fully developed characters. I wasn't surprised that it was so well-written when I saw that two of the writers were the same ones who wrote "Election" and "Sideways". Sam Neill's return as Dr. Alan Grant is very welcome. He gives off the vibe of a middle-aged Indiana Jones in this film. Very fun!

"I read both of your books. I liked the first one more... Before you were on the island. You liked dinosaurs back then."
"Back then they hadn't tried to eat me yet."

"What are you doing? Those things are after us because of those!"
"Those things know we have the eggs. If I drop them in the river, they'll still be after us."
"What if they catch us with them?"
"What if they catch us without them?"

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: