Monday, October 29, 2007

Film: Teen Wolf (1985)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9 - Double Sided
Teen Wolf [Region 2]

"It's not going to well is it?"
"Well, Christ, Thorne, look at the shoes on those guys. If our guys had shoes like that there's no telling what they could do."

Review: Teen Wolf is a pleasant comedy that I have enjoyed watching on TV many times. That's it, that's my review.

"Look Scotty, I know what you're going through. Couple years back, a kid came to me much the same way you're coming to me now, saying the same thing that you're saying. He wanted to drop off the team. HIS mother was a widow, all crippled up. She was scrubbing floors. She had this pin in her hip. So he wanted to drop basketball and get a job. Now these were poor people with real problems. Understand what I'm saying?"
"What happened to the kid?"
"I don't know. He quit. He was a third stringer, I didn't need him."

3 out of 5 Stars

No comments: