Thursday, January 03, 2008

Film: Fletch (1985)

DVD: Anamorphic
Fletch

"Drop your shorts and bend over, Mr. Babar."
"Oh, no, really. We don't need to. I... We don't want to do that. You know, my kidneys feels a lot better in this position. Maybe it's just that I'm not doing any calisthenics. You know, if I did sit-ups in the morning or bent over like this, I'd probably feel 100%... MOON RIVER! Thank you, Doc. You ever serve time?"

Review: One of Chevy Chase's best dramatic roles with a dash of comedy. It is faithful to the great book of the same title. Nice soundtrack.

"I'm John."
"Ohhhh, John. John who?"
"John Cock... tos... ton."
"That's a beautiful name."
"Well, it's Scotch/Romanian."

"You fellas wanna read me my rights?"
"You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to have your face kicked in by me. You have the right to have your balls stomped by him."
"I'll waive my rights."

4 out of 5 Stars

No comments: