Thursday, January 24, 2008

TV: 3rd Rock from the Sun - 4th Season

DVD: 4 Discs
3rd Rock From The Sun - Season 4

"Maybe it wasn't the best idea to throw Sally a surprise party."
"Tommy, maybe you'd like to lose your virginity without your family jumping out and yelling, but I know I would."

Review: This is the season that Mary becomes the Dean, Sally and Don take their relationship to the next level and Tommy gets a new girlfriend, the totally cute, Alissa. "Indecent Dick" and "Dick Solomon of the Indiana Solomons" were some of the hilarious episodes this season.

"Hey Dick, what's with all the Rusty burgers?"
"Uh well, I'm just, uh, preparing box lunches for the homeless."
"Why are you putting all the food in the trash?"
"It makes them more comfortable. Mary, you can be so insensitive."

"That's an old bar game, a love tester. It's been busted for years."
"What does it do?"
"Well, it tells you how good a lover you are."
"Ooo, how? Do you make love to it?"
"No, you just put your hand on it."
"And then after a couple of dates, you make love to it?"
"You just put a nickle into it."
"Wow, a nickel for all that lovin."

"I just don't see the difference. I mean, you tell me that this is meant for arousal and this is meant for aesthetic appreciation, but when I look at them... Well, this women washing her sports car, she does nothing for me. But this women with the apple and the snake... That's just hot."

"So were trying to get these fruit flies to mate, huh?"
"Yeah."
"Well that's kind of cold, isn't it? I mean they just met."
"What?"
"Can you imagine meeting someone for the first time and all of a sudden there's people trying to force you to mate? That's allot of pressure. I couldn't do it."
"Well, if my life span was only for like a day, I think I'd be okay with it."

"The first thing you got to remember, is that the women in these magazines, they always look surprised to see their boobs. Like they're seeing them for the first time."
"That is so sexy."
"So try to remember how it felt the first time you... saw your boobs. You know, like right after we landed on Earth. Go ahead."
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

"Ok people, your assignment is to discuss what gifts you'll be buying for me and seriously, try to top each other. Can you do that?"

4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: