Thursday, January 24, 2008

TV: 3rd Rock from the Sun - 3rd Season

DVD: 4 Discs
3rd Rock from the Sun: Season 3

"Women. You can't live with 'em and you can't have heterosexual sex without 'em."

Review: This season is great, I think it is better than season 2 but not as good as the 1st. "Eleven Angry Men and One Dick" is the best episode of the season. This is the season that August leaves Tommy, ending a very entertaining relationship.

"August, how could you do this to me?"
"Me, do this to you? What kind of boyfriend are you? You lust after a music teacher, you flirt with that sleazy Lorna."
"Okay, but in all fairness they both totally blew me off."

"Watcha writing?"
"My thoughts, how nobody understands me, how utterly lonely I am, and how much it hurts me that... I don't care."

"Your son is impossible."
"I completely agree."
"He doesn't get that girls mature faster and that women..."
"Blah, blah, blah. You made your point and I said I agree. NOW GET OUT!"

"I thought the two of you were over. Why do all men think once they plant the flag, they own the mountain?"
"I spent two years climbing that mountain, and I'm not about to let another man yodel on it."

"Speaking of women, I think you're incredibly hot. You know, we're not really brother and sister. It's all made up. Let's say we have a go at it... You, me and a stick of butter. What do you say?"

4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: