Monday, September 24, 2007

TV: Seinfeld - 6th Season

DVD: 4 Discs
Seinfeld - Season 6

"Perhaps there's more to Newman than meets the eye."
"No. There's less."
"It's possible."
"No, it isn't. I've looked into his eyes. He's pure evil."
"Maybe he's an enigma. A mystery wrapped in a riddle."
"Yeah. He's a mystery wrapped in a Twinkie."

Review: A lot of shows start to run out of steam by this time, but Seinfeld is still going strong as George starts working for the Yankees and gets a toupee and Elaine starts working for Mr. Pitt.

"You got a comfort problem there?"
"No, I think these Jockeys shrunk."
"I thought you wore silk underwear."
"No. Well, I wore them for a month, but I couldn't stick with it. I need the secure packaging of Jockeys. My boys need a house."
"That's nice."

"I couldn't believe it. I thought I was entering a magical world of sensual delights. It was just SO ordinary. There was nothing gymnastic about it."
"What did you think she was going to do?"
"You know, I mean... I don't know."
"No, what?"
"Obviously, I prefer not to mention any..."
"Oh, come on. One thing. One thing. What?"
"Well, frankly, I thought, you know, I was going to be kinda like the apparatus."

"You don't wanna go with me?"
"Jerry, for all I know, this guy went out of his way to not invite you. How am I gonna feel if I show up with an uninvited, unwelcome intruder?"
"The way I feel when I go places with you?"
-----
"So Kramer, you wanna go to the party together?"
"Jerry, look, come on. I'm an invited guest. I can't be aiding and abetting some party crasher."

"So what happened?"
"She's into it."
"Into what?"
"The menage. And not only that, she just called me. She told me she spoke with her roommate and the roommate is into the menage too."
"That's unbelievable!"
"Oh, it's a scene, man."
"Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?"

"I don't trust this guy. I think he re-gifted and then he de-gifted. Now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp."

"I tell ya, when she threw that toupee out the window, it was the best thing that ever happened to me."
"Good."
"I feel like my old self again: totally inadequate, completely insecure, paranoid, neurotic. It's a pleasure."
"It's good to have you back."

"Hey, listen, do either of you guys know that blond guy who's always on the Exercycle at the heath club? You know, he's just really handsome?"
"I wouldn't know."
"You know, just admitting a man is handsome doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual."
"It doesn't help."

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: