Saturday, September 01, 2007

TV: Delirious

DVD: OAR Full Screen
Eddie Murphy - Delirious

"I have this nightmare that I go to Hollywood and find out that Mr. T is a faggot. Really! And he be walking up to people going, Hey Boy, you look mighty cute in them jeans. Now come on over here... and fuck me up the ass. Come on. I'm gonna bend over now. Eeerh! Aaaah! Hey Boy, slow down. You're gonna mess around and cum too fast. Make me get mad and I'll clench up my butt cheeks and rip your dick off."

Review: Eddie Murphy's first stand up special on HBO near the beginning of his career was his best. Along with his classic Ice Cream bit, he does great impressions of singers and his relatives. I love the way he is able to easily convey so many emotions in a hilarious way.

"You don't have no ice cream. You didn't get none. You didn't get none. You didn't get none... because you are on the welfare. You can't afford it. You can't... afford... it... And you're father is an alcoholic. You want some ice cream. You... want... to... eat... some... of... my... ice... cream... Wanna lick? Psyche! You want some ice cream. You want some ice cream. I'm going to eat... all... of... my... ice... cream. You can not have some. You can not..."
"You dropped your ice cream. You dropped your ice cream."

"These are the fuck years for me. I'm twenty-two, in my sexual prime. Listen, I fuck now. These are the years to fuck. This is where you do your best fuckin. Where you just start to learn your body and gettin all your shoulders in on it. Eighteen year olds, let me hear you all in the audience... See you don't know how to fuck yet. When you get twenty-two, you start movin' all this shit. Making all those fuck faces like a cool motherfucker. You don't do that when you're eighteen. It's just one expression because you're just surprised to be fuckin."

4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

No comments: