Monday, September 24, 2007

TV: Seinfeld - 3rd Season

DVD: 4 Discs
Seinfeld - Season 3

"I'm not ashamed of my body."
"Exactly. That's your problem. You should be."

Review: This was a good season, all the character were really hitting their stride, but the show had not yet broken out into a major hit. I remember trying to get friends to watch the show that year because they didn't know about it.

"I am breaking up with YOU."
"You can't break up with me, I've got Hand."
"And you're going to need it..."

"I'm not a lesbian. I hate men, but I'm not a lesbian."

"You're wasting your life."
"I am not. What you call wasting, I call living. I'm living my life."
"Ok, like what? No, tell me. Do you have a job?"
"No."
"You got money?"
"No."
"Do you have a woman?"
"No."
"Do you have any prospects?"
"No."
"You got anything on the horizon?"
"Uh, no."
"Do you have any action at all?"
"No."
"Do you have any conceivable reason for even getting up in the morning?"
"...I like to get the Daily News."

"Why don't you park in a garage?"
"Parking at a garage is like going to a prostitute. Why pay for it when you can apply yourself, and then may be you can get it for free."

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: