Friday, June 08, 2007

TV: Lost - 2nd Season

DVD: 6 Discs - Anamorphic Widescreen
Lost - The Complete Second Season

"It says 'Quarantine' on the inside of the hatch to keep you down here, keep you scared. But you know what? We've been up there for over 40 days and no one's gotten sick. You think this is the only part of it that's true? Did you ever think that maybe they put you down here to push a button every 100 minutes just to see if you would? That all of this, the computer, the button, it's just a mind game? An experiment?"
"Every... single... day."

Review: Some people say Lost declined in the 2nd season but I say it got better. The survivors from the tail section of the plane were a great addition to the storyline. Moving the castaways from the caves and into the hatch with the countdown computer was a great idea which added mystery to the show as well as being a great looking set.

"You should go ahead, man. Don't want Locke making time with your girl... Joke, Dude."
"Not really in the mood, Hurley."
"Really? Wow. Usually you're like, Mr. Ha-Ha."

"Howdy, boys, thanks for the rescue."
"Everything is cool, we had a talk and they believe we were on the plane, too."
"Swell. I guess we can all sue Oceanic together."

"I hated that you were a part of me. That I would never be good. That I would never have anything good. And every time that I look at Sawyer, I see you, Wayne. And it makes me sick."
"That's about the sweetest thing I ever heard."
"Sawyer?"
"Who the hell is Wayne?"

"We crash, two halves of the same plane fall on different parts of the island. You're over there. I'm over here. And here's the missing piece, right back where it belongs. What are the odds?"
"Don't mistake coincidence for fate."

"What if I don't? You going to beat me with your Jesus stick? I find it a little odd that your scripture stick has dried blood on it."
"Are you going to climb that tree or not?"
"What kind of priest are you anyway?"

"Libby's kinda cute, right? You know, in a 'I've been terrorized by the Others for 40 days' kind of way."

"Are you using?"
"What?"
"Heroin. Are you using again?"
"Kate sees a horse, nothing. Pretty much everybody's seen Walt wanderin' round the jungle. But when it's Charlie, it must be the bloody drugs, right?"
"It's funny, you didn't answer the question."

"John. The combination."
"I gonna go ahead and assume that you're asking me because you're worried that I might fall off a cliff or something, that it would be irresponsible for just one of us to have access to this room, rather than this being an issue of trust."
"Well, there are a lot of cliffs on this island, John."

"What happened out there, Charlie?"
"You want to hear the part about me nearly being killed by the flaming fire ball or the flying fork?"

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: