Sunday, June 10, 2007

TV: Lost - 4th Season

DVD: 6 Discs - Widescreen Anamorphic
Lost: The Complete Fourth Season

"Daniel, why'd you bring the gun?"
"Uh, as a precaution."
"Precaution against what?"
"Uh, OK, see, um... Rescuing you and your people, I can't really say it's our primary objective."

Review: This was the flash-forward season where we learned how several of the survivors made it off the island. It was a shorter season due to the writer's strike so the storyline raced forward keeping things exciting.

"So how are we gonna do this?"
"You're not the best candidate for this kind of mission."
"And what kind of mission is that?"
"I gonna make Locke release Charlotte and I'm gonna do it without any bloodshed."
"As opposed to the way I'd do it?"
"The last time you encountered him, you put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. That's not good diplomacy."

"Kinda sucks, huh?"
"What's that?"
"Being told not to come along. Now you know what it feels like to be me."
"Does that mean I should wait 20 minutes and go anyway?"
"Touche."

"I went with Jack because I believe he can get us off this island."
"Then I guess that's the difference between us. I ain't looking to leave."
"Why not?"
"Cause I ain't got nothing back there for me."

"Do you regret following me out here? Are you worried what we should do next?"
"All I know is I'd be a lot more worried if I was sitting on that beach."
"And the rest of the group, what are they saying?"
"I think they're saying, Baa... That's the nice thing about sheep. They're predictable."

"I know this doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense to me. But eight years from now... I need to call you. And I can't call you if I don't have your number."
"What?"
"Penny, just give me your number. I know I've ruined things. I know you think things are over between us, but they're not. If there's any part of you that still believes in us, just... just give me your number."
"What's to say you won't me call tonight? Or tomorrow?"
"I won't call... for eight years. December 24th, 2004. Christmas Eve... I promise. Please, Pen."
"If I give you the number, will you leave?"
"Aye."

"That woman, what was her name?"
"Harper."
"The two of you friends?"
"Not exactly. She was my therapist."
"You people had therapists?"
"It's very stressful being an Other, Jack."

"Linus will find a way to get it."
"And how will he do that."
"He wants to survive. And considering a week ago you had a gun to his head and tonight he's eating pound cake. I'd say he's a guy who gets what he wants."

"Did the bullet bounce off your skull or did the gun just jam on you?"

"You're here because you can see the cabin and that makes you special."
"Well, I have a theory as to why we're the only ones who can see it."
"I'd love to hear it."
"I think we can see it because we're the craziest."

"Ben, what did you do? You just killed everybody on that boat."
"So?"

5 out of 5 Stars

No comments: