Thursday, April 12, 2007

Film: Reservoir Dogs (1992)

DVD: Enhanced 16x9
Reservoir Dogs

"Somebody's shoved a red-hot poker up our ass, and I want to know whose name is on the handle!"

Review: The best part of this movie is how you never know what is going to happen next. Every scene has the potential to go completely opposite of what you expect, leaving you on the edge of your seat. Unlike most heist movies, this film concentrates on the before and after of the crime, leaving the actual event unseen, the details only to be revealed with the great dialog.

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"
"What was that? I'm sorry, I didn't catch it. Would you repeat it?"
"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

"Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

4 out of 4 Stars

No comments: